Opportunities for British Businesses:
- Qianhai-Shekou Area of Shenzhen, China (Guangdong) Pilot Free Trade Zone
- Intellectual Property Rights services
- Biomedical industry
- ICT, hardware and maker
- International education sources
- Cultural and creative industries
Our local manager’s Top 5 reasons to do business in Shenzhen
- Well-developed market economy with open mind business culture and efficient government
- Transportation hub in South China with well-developed infrastructure, close ties with Hong Kong,
- A city of 95% citizens are migrants, forming a mixed culture with openness.
- City of innovation, R & D investment accounted for 4% of the city’s GDP in 2014.
- Low carbon green city, 869 public parks, 230 km coast line and green coverage is 45%
- Air China offers daily flights to Shenzhen from heathrow with a stop in Beijing
- Shenzhen to Guangzhou takes jsut over an hour by high speed rail.
- , theme park with all the major sites of the world
- , Disney world style theme park
- , A town with roots to the fourth century
- , area specializing in producing high quality oil paintings